who are we
EngSugar has extensive experience and high activity in the Brazilian sugar and alcohol sector. Our projects undertake savings and productivity, repositioning our customers’ business in an increasingly competitive market. Altogether, there are more than one hundred projects, with proven results, developed for sugar and alcohol production units, distilleries and engineering and consulting companies that provide services to the sector. Our philosophy is to invest in the development of solutions aimed at the continuous improvement of our customers’ industrial processes.
EngSugar has technical studies
With an Industrial planning for technical and economic feasibility assessments of projects for financing, implementation, modernization and process improvements. With mass and energy balance for analysis and optimization of the process and utility systems.
Our team of specialists is prepared to carry out equipment inspections, supervision of equipment and installation assembly. With detailed engineering for the fabrication of structures, metal buildings, pump house, cane washing water systems, sedimentation tanks and affluent treatment.
Some of our services:
- Liquid Sugar Factory Implementation Projects;
- Condensate recovery systems;
- Resizing and detailing evaporation for thermal balance of industrial units;
- Refinery Implementation Projects for Sugar;
- Detailed designs of manufacturing equipment: “Roberts or Falling-Film” Evaporators, Syrup Flotator; Drag separators; Vacuum cookers; Broth clarifiers, single-body and multi-body broth and syrup warmers, various tanks; Conventional Seeds and Crystallizers; Vertical continuous crystallisers, sprinkler tanks; Condensers; Multijets; Deaerators; Fermentation vats; Rotating and static sieves; Conveyor threads; Drag separators; Sugar silos; Malaxeur; magma dissolvers; Bagacillo/sludge mixer; Honey thinners.